- Mix the Maida flour, salt and sugar along with a little water to make the batter and keep it aside.(similar to Dosa Batter)
- Grind roasted gram to a coarse powder.
- Mix it with grated coconut and sugar.
- Add a little water to the mixture and make it into small balls.
- Keep oil in a pan to heat.
- When the oil is ready, dip these balls into the batter and fry till they become golden brown.
I'm Scindhia Hallan, MBA from Chennai. I was working as an HR executive at TCS before my darling son came along. Now I’m a full-time author and blogger. I love writing. I can sing and dance. My hobbies are watching movies and reading books. I’m a firm believer in the power of love. I have published a book named 'Bouquet of love' through Amazon.